2) The applicant seeking admission to Bachelor of Interior Design part I compulsorily will need to appear for a ‘Creativity Test’ specially designed to check the skills of visualization, imagination and observation. The weightage of this test shall be 40% of the total aggregate marks in the matter of admission to this course of study.
The creativity test shall be held in the month of June. In L.A.D. and Smt. R.P. College for Women, Shankar nagar Campus.
Candidate should get drawing & colouring equipment with them.
3) Eligibility for admission to II year
The candidate should have passed 3 year Diploma in interior design and decoration from any on of the polytechnic or equivalent.
The candidate should have passed XII Std from Maharashtra State Board of Secondary Education or an examination recognized as equivalent there to under the faculty of Science with mathematics and English as a Compulsory subject and holds one / two year diploma in interior design and decoration from any one of the polytechnics or equivalent.
• Summary of Documents required (true copies attested by Gazette officer, Principal ,Head master or Asst. Professor of Colleges affiliated to RTM Nagpur University only)
• Mark list of Qualifying examination
• Transfer Certificate
• Eligibility certificate( for candidates outside Maharashtra)
• Migration Certificate( for candidates outside Maharashtra State)